Head Housekeeper – (30 hours per week)
Responsible to: General Manager
Salary: £17,000 – £20,000 (pro rota, based on a 37.5 hour week) Depending on experience
Hours: 30 hours per week, on a 5 day working pattern including weekends and bank holidays. Hours to suit around the school day. Weekend work, this can be arranged as one day only.
Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that standards are achieved and internal operations are performed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Contribute to guest comfort and ensure daily cleaning and tidying of all hotel bedrooms and public areas.
- To monitor the financial performance of the Housekeeping department operation and the efficient of the linen service.
- To monitor and order cleaning equipment, as and when required.
- To liaise with management with regard to larger cleaning schedules and ordering of equipment, to ensure we keep up the standard required for our clients.
- To co-ordinate the distribution of tasks amongst housekeeping team to ensure that work progresses as it should within the time available.
- To provide a polite and courteous service to visitors at The Beach Hotel.
Download the Job Description
Download an application pack
Deadline for applications: 10am on Friday 5th October 2018
To enquire about the position call 01643 704765
Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org